Website Art City Vets & Urgent Care
We are seeking Veterinary Technicians to provide exceptional support to our doctors, while educating clients!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Greet clients and record all notes in electronic medical record
- Assist doctors with appointments (routine, sick and urgent care), surgery, dentistry, and euthanasia, taking direct supervision from the doctor
- Perform patient restraint, obtain and process laboratory samples, handle and dispense medications at the direction of the doctor
- Schedule appointments, communicate with and educate clients, relay test results to doctor and clients
- Prepare patients for surgical and dental procedures, anesthetize patients and maintain them safely under anesthesia while monitoring vital parameters (under direction of the doctor)
- Monitor patients during recovery and prepare them for going home or transfer to an overnight care facility
- Provide in-hospital treatments for sick patients including giving injectable and oral medications as well as intravenous fluid therapy; keep patients clean, watered, and fed (when indicated and directed by doctor)
SIGN-ON BONUS for licensed technicians
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical and 401K match for full-time team members. Additionally, you will enjoy flexible scheduling, uniforms, and continuing education allowance.
Email full resume and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org